question related with blood contact

I am new on this forum and it would be great if someone from the people who has a big notice of hiv will do the best to help me with my qeustion. Yesterday i went out and went for a drink. It was a litte bit dark in the café so i didn't noticed a little bit of blood on the glass. After a minute or so when i turned myself in to the light i noticed it. Maybe it was from someone who had a broken lip, i don't know. I bite my lips sometimes to so now i am scared that the blood on the glass can infect me.

When i noticed it i mentioned it to the waither and he said that he didn't see it and that the glass came out of the dish washer. But i don't know it fur sure ofcourse. Can someone tell me if there was a risk?

Greets from A'dam

Sofie (stresskipke)
There is no risk. I highly doubt that there was blood on a glass and even if there was it is not a risk.
Maybe or maybe not i don't know. It whas red and no lipstick so what can i be? I just posed the question i case...

The blood would be inactive in minutes, am i wright? I ask this because nobody drinked from the glass from the moment i went i the café. So this time is more than a minute... Thank you Vance, you made my day!!
Minutes...no a lot shorter but to be a risk you would have to have just cut open somewhere in your mouth with a razor blade and then drank a pint of blood.
you had NO risk...but MORE THAN LIKELY it was a lipstick stain that didnt come off in the dishwasher...happens all the time ! ! ! !
Sorry, i didnt noticed that someone else replied on my question:). It wasnt lipstick that i am shure of but maybe it was something else than blood, who knows...

Thats why i asked the question because if it was blood i would know my risk. Now i know that the virus is inactive in a couple of seconds so that ok for me. Can you say the same if the blood came of the hand of the bartender?

yep yep  :)