HIV Prevention Community
raw garlic+HIV
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

raw garlic+HIV

I have mouth pain for almost a year now and I took raw garlic and eat it. And my mouth pain disappear. I then stopped it. However, two weeks late, my mouth pain come back and I eat raw garlic again and it really helps. So, can anyone tell me what causes my mouth pain? Why raw garlic works in my mouth pain? Does it mean that HIV infection in my body  as I read garlic works for HIV? Any thought is highly appreciated.

Related Discussions
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am sorry my mouth pain has laster for almost two years now. Not almost one year.
Blank
Have you ever been tested ? Did you ever engage in risky behavior ?
Blank
Garlic only works on Vampires not HIV.
Blank
I have not been tested...I did engage in sexual behaviour with condom but it slipped off...I am scared to die..
Blank
But some websites say, garlic work to slow down HIV,it is natural antibiotic, anti fungi etc...
Blank
Well it doesn't do a thing for HIV.
Blank
Our previous minister of health said betroot and garlic was a cure , she embaressed us on the world stage ... If the condom " slipped " you would have known , don't start playing mind games with yourself ... Get tested only way to know ...
Blank
What does it mean when you say "it does not do a thing for HIV?
Blank
1163575_tn?1339482217
he means garlic does not have any therapeutic effect on hiv
Blank
So, it means that if my pain is caused by HIV, garlic will not work to get rid of the pain? It other words, my pain is not caused by HIV?

Thanks a lot for your reply..
Blank
What was your exposure? All you've talked about since coming to the forum is about garlic.
Blank
I have posted about my exposure to the forum some weeks ago. I had encounter back on 28 June 2008 and in december 2008, i started to get mouth pain until now. My exposure was I did the intercourse and the condom slipped off when I withdrew by penis. The condom stayed in hers and I removed it. I do not know whether the condom slipped already while we still had the sex or just slipped off when I withdrew mine. I am scared to die. I have no other symptoms so far just mouth pain which really bothers me. I keep fearful that I get infected..I can not get rid of from feeling scared..
Blank
You never had an exposure.
Blank
Thanks a lot Teak. Your answer really relieves me. But, if you dont mind, could you have some though on the possible cause of my mouth pain. As I post in this forum before that I have been to about 5 doctors but all found nothing wrong in my mouth. But I still feel pain. But when I take garlic, it disappears. I am thinking about stress or anxiety but I then ask myself whether the garlic really works for relieving my stress and then relieve my mouth pain.

Again, thanks and God bless you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank