really in need of help
I want to know if it is possible to test negative if you had HIV from years ago and are too sick for antibodies to show? I am getting worse, problems with my Hip, shoulder, collarbone area, all my joints and bones hurt. I continue to have major abdominal pains, night sweats and have lost 20 pounds. Now my wife has the same soreness and pain in her shoulder and general body pain as well as a strange rash on her wrist, forearm area. I feel like I am dying, never felt pain like this before and my doctor says it isn't HIV because I had a negative result at 14 weeks after my last possible risk. I have heard about avascular necrosis which affects some HIV infected individuals and that seems to be exactly what is going on with my hip/groin. I need help and I feel like I am going to be hospitalized before I can get anyone to help me, please advise Mark.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
I am frustrated, scared, and ill. I have been turned away for help at every corner. I am not trying to be a pest but I don't know where to turn too. I thought this forum was to help people? I just need some advice from people in the know. My doctor is ignorant and does not seem concerned as too what is happening with my health. I was a previously, healthy, happy guy. I just don't want to hurt my wife or get sicker when I could be geting help, Mark.
This forum is to give people risk assestment on HIV. That has been done several times. If your Dr is not helping find another one but we can't do anything here to help you with whatever is going on.
thank you, Vance. Teak I only wanted to know if it was plausible , or impossible to have HIV from years ago, that is all I want to know. I know you have answered numerous times about the risk I mentioned and I don't ask about that , I want to know in your experience have you heard of anyone not testing positive do to other reasons.
yeah if your a chronic IV drug user, just had an organ replaced or under going chemyo. Other then that no it doesn't happen.
thanks Vance, I am going to a internal medicine specialist tomorrow. Take care
YOU HAVE A CONCLUSIVELY NEGATIVE TEST RESULT...THIS FORUM HAS NOTHING LEFT TO OFFER.