receiving oral sex
     I am a male of 23 from China who received unprotected oral sex 7 weeks ago from a CSW.
     Like all the people who fear HIV after a risky "exposure“,I started to search all the information I can get in the Internet. While some information in China is very misguiding,many people even believe kissing is a very risky route that you can get HIV. And doctors in china just say everything theoretically, everything is possible and you should get tested . And this make me fear even worse. I can't sleep and eat well.
    finnaly, I got to know you guys and medhelp. You told people like me that it is  ZERO RISK and i even do not need to get tested at all. it is ridiculous to think that I will be the first documented case of getting HIV from receiving oral sex.
    most people like me in china know medhelp well and you do help them a lot. So i want to express my gratitude to all you did to educate the knowledge of HIV.
    to get the peace of my mind,I get tested today and the result will get out tomorrow. I believe it will definitely be NEGTIVE. it is not the disease that make people fear,it is the discrimination people show to the people infected. In china,many people fear more ridiculous things,believIing these “ridiculous” things can put them at the risk of getting HIV. and i will try to change people‘s minds in the future, and educate the basic knowledge of HIV just like all of you did. like my nickname,fear is a disease itself,even more dangerous.

best wishes!
god bless all of you!

Your test result will be negative.
there still be 6 hour to get my result...i am a little bit nervous and upset...god bless me
OMG!!!
i went to the hospital today to get my results today as they told me before...but they told me that they do not do these boold teses on weekends,these tests will be done on monday, and the results will be realeased on tuesday...i have to be worried for 3 more days.....hope that i can sleep well these days and get a big NEGATIVE results..