Aa
A
A
Close
risk factor
I'm afraid that I might have been exposed to HIV risk and I'd like to ask some questions. Here is my story: couple of month ago i went to bed with a girl. I did not have any sexualintercourse with her, but I fingered her vagina and we rubbed each other, even i rubbed my penis with her breast. I must say i tried not to completely go over her vagina with my penisfingers... immediately , i tried to washing my fingers. i am not sure that my finger already touched my penis without my knowledge.

I want to bring in to your notice that, past 1 month i am facing dry throat and little swelling in my left side neck. even i have tested 10th week and 3 month mark hiv antibodies test were the result is negative. but still i am facing dry thoart more than 1 month... is there any where related that i am in risk?

Cheers,
Charlie
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
186166 tn?1385262982
you were never at risk and didnt need testing in the first place...but since you did...your test proves that you do NOT have hiv.

see your doctor if you are having health concerns...it is not hiv related...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources