HIV Prevention Community
risk for hiv?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

risk for hiv?

Hi last night I had sex with an escort. I mean she was really careful about everything. wouldnt even lemme finger and all that. and she used condom for bj. I assume and  I hope she is healthy and clean. But the thing is, during the sex, when she was on top of me, the condom fell off, not all the way, and her body already left mine, but the condom wass hafl way on my penis, hanging.It never left my penis though.  she changed a new one. Then we continued. During the last minutes, She used her hand to adjust my penis, and touched a little pustule ihad near my penis area, or lower abdominal area. I didnt notice any bleeding from me or her. But Im afraid her liquid would come down since she was on top of me for a whileand transmit the virus(assume she has hiv==) thru the pustule. Im scared. Help pls!
ty
The head of your penis was protected the whole time--you had no risk.
no risk at all. Relax and move on in life.
Thats what you should do aswell seeing as though you never had a risk either
ty for your answer. god bless u
ty for your answer. god bless you