scared..please help
Im a male in my early 20s, 3 months ago i had protected sex and unprotected oral sex, i was drunk and i think she used a previously worn condom on me that she pulled out of the back of her car, and i fingered her with a two day old cut on my finger. and now im getting diarhea,numbnes and tingling feet and hands,headaches,jaw hurts, and more, what are my risks of this exposure
Oral sex is not a risk for hiv infection. Are you sure she used a used condom? As its difficult to roll over a used condom on a penis, it would take quite some time. Even of a used condom was used, you do not have the risk of hiv, though you can get a std panal test done. Hiv is no where in the picture.
nvm it wasnt because it went on my penis real quick lol,sorry for the misinformation, idk i keep thinking i'll be the first to be infected from oral..another question its been 3 months and i do not see typical std sores on my penis, does that mean i dont have nothing or symptoms arent just.showing up on me
If you had protected sex, you do not have any hiv concern. Whats happening with you is because of sheer guilt. You would not see any typical symptoms cause you are dont have any hiv concern. Stay safe.
thanks i'll be on my away aha im so glad!! thanm god
Make sure you always use protection. This was you can avoid std's and the hiv. Stay safe.
whats that link u just posted up dude