HIV Prevention Community
sex with transexual HIV??? read my story plz

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

thanks for reading. OK first of all ive had many symptoms and have gotten tested for hiv recently but heres my story. about 2 or 3 months ago I got very drunk and had sex with transexual. first i received unprotected oral. then I gave him/her protected anal with condom. after that i took condom off and washed penis almost right away (I am uncircumsized) . then about 3-4 weeks later i started developing fevers. everybody kept telling me i was very hot but i didnt feel cold like with a normal fever. after that my tongue started getting white. ive had my tongue white for over a month now but its not a coating. it looks like i have white hairs on tongue and they get worse in the back ( it sort of looks like this but not as white...(http://www.doctorspiller.com/images/OralAnatomy/Circumvallate.jpg). I also have been getting swollen lymph nodes. its strange because i get a canker sore on one side of my mouth and then i get a swollen lymph on that same side under jaw. Ive also been getting various throat infections. Sometimes i feel very fatigued.I finally decided to get tested after two months of exposure. it was a fast 20 minute test with a blood sample. the result came out negative. but i hear alot about 3 and 6 month window period. ive done research and diabetes and hyperthyroidism have some symtpoms that are similar to mines. theres history of diabetes in my family and i have like 3 tumors on my thyroids but doc said they dont affect their function. (diagnosed over a year ago).. please help!. i have been getting very hot hands and feet but normal body temperature and its getting worse. I dont even know what to think anymore I am very concerned. please someone answer and help me ive been stressing out for the longest time now. I have a girlfriend and i wouldnt want to pass anything on to her so i need an answer asap. I have no medical insurance and financial situation is very tough
You never had an exposure.
well the reason i think there might be a possibility of exposure was because .. 1. i had sort of a cut right over scrotum bottom of penis. it was like a sore. im not really sure what to name it. but ive had that show up twice. 2. condom was provided by the other person. and 3. i heard that if you wash it right after it increases risk specially in uncircumsized
"protected anal with condom" You had no risk. HIV is not transmitted outside its host.
thanks for answering teak that calms me down a bit.. I hope to get more in depth answers by anyone reguarding my symptoms and what they could possibly be, if possible.
See a doctor for your symptoms they are unrelated to HIV.