HIV Prevention Community
should i restest or am i in the clear?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

should i restest or am i in the clear?

Hi in September of 2012 I was curious and had an encounter with a man I met online I performed oral sex on him and rimmed him the oral sex was brief less than a few .minutes and he did not ejaculate some pre fun.may have gotten into My mouth and that's what worried me because I don't have the best oral hygiene and have a few broken teeth cuts in.My mouth and I bleed a but when.I brush well  about 3 weeks later I got really sick and really scarred and started googling symptoms of hiv and whatnot what worried me further wad that me and My gr had unprotected sex a few days after My encounter I tested with the oraquick home  hiv test kit at 6,10,12,13 weeks and another at 4 months all negative but am still worried I contracted hiv from this event and am also worried I have infected My girlfriend so is it possible I am.infected but tge test won't show it? Or fan I relax and nice on as conclusively negative?
You never had an exposure and didn't need testing.
Even with My oral health in question?
Even with your oral health question.
So would you say I am conclusively negative?
You are unless you have had unprotected anal or vaginal sex or shared works with other IV drug users.
So teak even with the tests being done via oraquick home kits should I trust My 4 month tests result?
What part of, "You didn't have an exposure," is it your are not comprehending?
Sorry teak its just the past 6 months have been a Hell full of worry