six week reliability
hi 6 weeks ago, i had unprotected oralsex performed on me...and during vaginal intercourse condom was intact, but am having all possible symptoms of ARS during the time frame...i read a lot abt oral sex and hiv transmission, everywhere it says it is extremely low risk and there have never been any documented cases.....but as a normal human who is greedy abt living a life even after commiting a mistake which am repenting for now, i still went ahead to test myself, got a negative result at 3 days short of 6 weeks by HIV DUO, which was negative........but the only reason am not able to convince myself is cos of the extreme symptoms am facing........also, though my condom was intact during vaginal intercourse, i started worrying if the vag.juices sneaked down from the base of my penis cos the condom was a little loose......my only question is........its a request rather.........pls tell me wud i have tested positive by 3 days short of 6 weeks, if at all i was infected.
You never had a risk. Oral sex is not a risk and you had protcted sex. Symptoms are not HIV related.
thnx vance....regards