HIV Prevention Community
small rash, nose bleed

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

small rash, nose bleed

I was having unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend and after one time i noticed a small white pimple looking thing form near the anus. A couple weeks later my mouth began to get white lines in it right where my teeth meet (upper and lower jaw). I'm not sure if i might just be biting the sides of my cheeks at night when i sleep as a result of stress or not. A couple weeks after that a small rash (just a few red dots) broke out on my arm. And a couple days after that i got a slight nose bleed which has never happened before. I am not sure if I have a problem or everything is just cocidenses.
See your doctor.
you need to see a physician, you may have something going on with you.
let your doctor know your exposure so that he can order the correct test, hiv and std's. even though you had heterosexual relations and is considered low risk, not low enough to not test. and yours was anal considered high risk.
you need to ask your boyfriend if he has std's, or hiv, and possibly get tested together. good luck.
my boyfriend and i have never had sexual relations with anyone else before. that's why im not sure if it is an STD or not
i have the same thing! Did you ever figure out the problem?