HIV Prevention Community
sperm in mouth

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

sperm in mouth

Hi I had performed an handjob to a guy. he eiaculated and did not realized he did it on my fingers as well. After few seconds I put two fingers in my mouth and swallowed some of the sperm. I'm very very worried, can't sleep. 1. Do i need to test? 2. I'm married so can i keep having unprotected sex with my wife? please let me know asap. thanks
Oral sex is a no risk.
Avatar n tn
sorry I did not have oral sex but put fingers with sperm in my mouth. Anyway i think is still NOT A RISK? do you agree, and why? thanks
no risk hiv is not transmitted outside its host
Avatar n tn
Hi Teak, I'd like to get your opinion as well, Do I need to test? Did I risk? Finger with sperm in my mouth
Thank you so much
Avatar n tn
Avonelle also your comment would be great thanks
M O V E O N
go party better than feeding your anxiety
Avatar n tn
thank you, it would be nice to receive also Teak,Lizzie,Nursegirl opinion re fingers with the other guy sperm in mouth just after he ejaculated. Thank you very much indeed.
Avatar n tn
Dear Teak, could you ***** my risk please, I spoke to an helpline in UK and they said there maybe a risk on swallowing a bit of sperm even if from a finger, thank a lot
You did not have a risk of contracting HIV from oral sex. Saliva has over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibit HIV transmission.
Avatar n tn
Teak, I put my fingers with a bit of the other guy's sperm in my mouth no Penis in mouth though.
So I can move on, No test needed and resume normal sex life with my wife?
thank you teak appreciate your help
Avatar n tn
so NO test is needed at all? I'm going to be ok? thank you guys
move on before you get banned u have zero risk
Avatar n tn
thank you, thank you
Avatar n tn
Dear Expert
I have an other question that is now terrifying me. My little son was playing with other kids yesterday in a public park. One child cut himself with blood that needed stitches later I've been told. My 3yrs son was playing with him when he hurt himself. I was there and I saw my son with two fingers in his mouth while watching the boy crying. He does that when he is sad. I almost certain that he touched the boy's fresh blood before putting his fingers in his mouth. I'm terrified now. I saw the other child mum and she may look like a drug user.
Do you think my little son could have been infected my touching the fresh blood with his fingers and few seconds later put them in his mouth?
Please ***** me I'm desperate thanks
Avatar n tn
Sorry anybody can ***** me on this? thank you

My little son was playing with other kids yesterday in a public park. One child cut himself with blood that needed stitches later I've been told. My 3yrs son was playing with him when he hurt himself. I was there and I saw my son with two fingers in his mouth while watching the boy crying. He does that when he is sad. I almost certain that he touched the boy's fresh blood before putting his fingers in his mouth. I'm terrified now. I saw the other child mum and she may look like a drug user.
Please ***** me I'm desperate thanks
Avatar n tn
Teak could you please tell me if my son had any risk on this?
Do you think my little son could have been infected by touching the fresh blood with his fingers and few seconds later put them in his mouth?
Please answer me I'm desperate and worried for my little boy. thanks
Avatar n tn
Anybody there that can give me an opinion, I'm worried for my son, maybe start PEP