still scared and need help
I went to a strip club almost 4 years ago and a stripper pulled my penis out and gyrated while sitting on my lap..SHe had underwear on butit really felt like it may have gone in which she said it didnt  and i did ejaculate. I was already sick about but when i got home i found out i had open sores on my penis from apparently all the rubbing from previous lap dances.Trust me im not happy about it.The next day i felt hungover although i didnt drink. I had a hiv test days later which was negative but i know it was too early. Since then i noticed my tongue has white spots on it and i suffer from seborheic dermititis on my beard,ears, and the outside of my nose which i found are possible symptons of hiv.I found out a year later  i had chronic hep b when my liver levels for elavated but not sure if i got it recently or possibly when i was young since my levels were always kind of high.My wife was vaccinated previously so she was free of hepatitis.But i was scared of coinfection. I had blood drawn for an hiv test which was done for a medical procedure for me and my wife to conceive. I was told that they can do the procedure with hep b they just cant do it if either of us was hiv positive. We both got tested and they didnt say explicitly that it was negative for hiv but since they only went over the positive hep b i had already told them about and we were able to do the procedure I assumed we were both hiv negative since its there policy to not do it when the parties are hiv +. I was fine for a few years until recently I still suffer from all the same symptoms with my tongue and the seborheic dermititis and notice a bump out of nowhere on my leg that looked like one caused by hiv according to when i went online and went over my bloodwork over the last couple years and notice although my wbc was normal my neutrophils(1400) were low i look and also can be caused by hiv.Thats 4 things that can be caused by hiv.I just couldnt take it anymore so scared to death I went and got an orasure quick swab hiv test and prayed..It came back negative..I was happy for a fews hours then i started thinking did i do the test right by swabbing enough and then read that its right 92% of the time for negative but gives false negative 1 out of 13 times..So im still a wreck..Am i being paranoid? What should i do?
You don't have an HIV concern.
"Am i being paranoid?"

Yes.
"I went to a strip club almost 4 years ago and a stripper pulled my penis out and gyrated while sitting on my lap..SHe had underwear on butit really felt like it may have gone in which she said it didnt  and i did ejaculate. I was already sick about but when i got home i found out i had open sores on my penis from apparently all the rubbing from previous lap dances"

Sorry about my flippant comment above......but what you're describing is nearly impossible to transmit HIV.
Then you claim to have been tested for it. I am not saying there isn't anything wrong but it surely ain't HIV.