HIV Prevention Community
supper stupid!!!!!!
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

supper stupid!!!!!!

Pardon my stupid action first.I went to a public toilet before some days, after defecate, i took out tissue from my pocket and wiped my anal.unfortunately the tissue fell down to the closestool. I picked the tissue up after a few seconds because it's my last one. then i chosed a dry part (just i think it's a dry part) from the fell tissue to wipped my anal again. Really, i don't why i did this at that moment. there is some mixed liquid in the closestool at that time. and the tissue must touch that and got wet.
Am i at any risk for Hiv?
Related Discussions
13 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't know whether there was a cut in my anal. if the wet tissue touched my anal, is ther any risk?the liquid in the closetoll was mixed, i don't konw how long it already been there.
Blank
anyone here? give me any introduction,ok?
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
no risk of hiv.
Blank
mom, the mixed liquid would  be composed of orine, semen and blood. and it's possible be fresh. things like that, do you still think no risk?
Blank
why does my question can not catch your attention?
Blank
NO RISK..
Blank
even the liquid is fresh?
Blank
No one has been identified as infected with HIV due to contact with an environmental surface. Additionally, HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions, therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.
Blank
thanks for your Patience. what "host" mean? i think the mixed liquid may be the host because it's mixed by body liquid. and i uesd the tissue just after one second when it touched the liquid. so it gives me much fear.  
Blank
HUMAN
Blank
so the liquid mixed by human body liquid woud be host?
Blank
You had no risk.
Blank
ah....thanks teak. so what is your answer LIZZIE LOU?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank