HIV Prevention Community
supper stupid!!!!!!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

supper stupid!!!!!!

Pardon my stupid action first.I went to a public toilet before some days, after defecate, i took out tissue from my pocket and wiped my anal.unfortunately the tissue fell down to the closestool. I picked the tissue up after a few seconds because it's my last one. then i chosed a dry part (just i think it's a dry part) from the fell tissue to wipped my anal again. Really, i don't why i did this at that moment. there is some mixed liquid in the closestool at that time. and the tissue must touch that and got wet.
Am i at any risk for Hiv?
Avatar n tn
I don't know whether there was a cut in my anal. if the wet tissue touched my anal, is ther any risk?the liquid in the closetoll was mixed, i don't konw how long it already been there.
Avatar n tn
anyone here? give me any introduction,ok?
no risk of hiv.
Avatar n tn
mom, the mixed liquid would  be composed of orine, semen and blood. and it's possible be fresh. things like that, do you still think no risk?
Avatar n tn
why does my question can not catch your attention?
NO RISK..
Avatar n tn
even the liquid is fresh?
No one has been identified as infected with HIV due to contact with an environmental surface. Additionally, HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions, therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.
Avatar n tn
thanks for your Patience. what "host" mean? i think the mixed liquid may be the host because it's mixed by body liquid. and i uesd the tissue just after one second when it touched the liquid. so it gives me much fear.  
HUMAN
Avatar n tn
so the liquid mixed by human body liquid woud be host?
You had no risk.
Avatar n tn
ah....thanks teak. so what is your answer LIZZIE LOU?