HIV Prevention Community
symptom of ARS?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

symptom of ARS?

Dear all,

This is related to my previous post, in which I received protected oral sex (2 condoms) by a prostitute, probably have HIV.

Today is the 27th day and I have been experiencing non stop diarrhea which make me to visit toilet for more than 5 times. Articles from online citing, diarrhea is an early symptom of HIV which is known as ARS. Does this mean i have acquired hiv...? Please help me... What should I do now?
NOT hiv related !
Thanks Lizzie, I'm suffering from this one stupid act of mine.. Everything that I see/experience making me worried and feel insecure of the incident that happened almost a month ago.

Except for the experts from this forum, everyone else (health professionals at my place) convincing me to take the hiv/std test where the conclusive test can be obtained after 6 months of exposure.

This is the only site which advice me not to worry about it as it carries 0% risk. I know you guys have great experience in this area, and i should believe you guys more. Sorry for troubling you guys.

Im just scared I will be infected with it which I cannot afford to. Thank you very much for helping and reading my post. May God bless you all.