teak my dr send me to metal health cause ocd
read this about this guy and I took so many of these tests Rna neg and i was pess m tc teak u was right about the rna all this time  .In Late-January of 2006, i was a male victim of sexually assault. I went to a local urgent care, and they advised me to get a HIV test. I did get a test, and the test results for RNA came back positive. The ELISA test came back negative. I started clinical trials at Duke, with viral load of 1,500 in February, and undetectible since that test, with CD4 always averaging around 550-600. I started Truvada and Sustiva in March of 2006.

My question, first of all is, did the starting medicine early really accomplish anything? With the medicine started early, is there anyway that maybe my body "sheded" the virus?

I went to the police and pressed charges, but they didn't seem too intersted in the case, because I waited until march, and they said because I had been drinking earlier that night before it happened.

I have tried moving on, but sometimes its hard to forget all what has happened and focus on daily life. I think about how I will be able to tell my wife when I marry, my kids, etc