teen concerned about sexual health
I am a 17 year old Junior in High School and recently in my anatomy class we reviewed std's and it made me prettty nervous.  The reason I say this is because when i was 13 I had unprotected oral sex with a girl who had participated in unprotected sex before she hooked up with me.  My anatomy class got me thinking about the possibility that I could indeede by HIV positive.  I've used a condom with all the the other people I've hooked up with and I haven't experienced any of the symptoms of HIV (rashes, swollen glands, severe depression, and a few others) except for fatuige (most teens like me are tire because of works, school, homework, sports, the gym, etc.), fever (from rarely being sick) which only lasts for like a few days, and a cough (that may only last for a day or two from like my allergies).  Im nervous about this because I know that this is a very serious matter, but some people have told me that I'm the type to worry and stress about unimportant things and I want to know if I'm just being a worry-wart.  Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.  Thank u   =)
anybody?
for starters...why does your profile say you are 23 and you are now saying that you are 17?
i thought there was gonna b an age restriction lol
hiv is not transmitted through oral sex