HIV Prevention Community
terrified!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

terrified!

1- one year ago i had an encounter with 2 russian girls, they were totally naked, and i was fully clothed.  As i remember i have masturbated one of them. is this a risk

2- 5 months ago i had 3 encounters with different massage girls, non included penetration, 1 hand job without a condom, another mammary sex without a condom" she was wearing her underwear', one body to body massage she was wearing her underwear and i was wearing a condom.

3- 2 months ago i went to a Thai massage place were i had a hand job without a condom, and she massaged my butt with her fingers sometimes touching the inside of my anus, when i went back to my hotel room and used the bathroom i noticed some blood on the toilet paper.  is there a risk that her hands could have the slightest of blood and came in contact with my blood.

4- i had a massage with Philippina lady, she was fully clothed, and she gave me a hand job, she wanted to suck my penis, but i refused " i think some saliva came in contact with my pre cum.

the reason i am asking this is the following:

1- my partner developed an eye ulcer, she is a contact lens wearer, but read that this could be an immune system deficiency as well

2- 3 days ago i was checking on scrotum, and noticed a boil like thing on it, and puss coming out of it .

3- yesterday i had a pink eye, and had white stringy discharge out of it.  i read that Conjunctivitis could be related to an STD.

I am really terrified
Tags: terrified
It is not possible to contract HIV from no penetration,you never had a risk.
Symptoms are never good when you do a self diagnosis of HIV especially if your not a doctor. You did not have exchange of fluids (Blood) from what you describe. If you are so worried get tested for free at www.hivtest.org and get it over with. Try not going to those places in the future if you can.

http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-MADS00258/Pink-eye-conjunctivitis?q=conjunctivitis&qpvt=conjunctivitis
i also forgot to mention that i had been given oral sex while wearing a condom, its a one time incident...no condom breakage or leakage "durex extra safe" was used.  i need comfort!!
smith,

never again.... the anxiety i am in now is killing me, i could have satisfied myself alone....with no risk at all.
we all make mistakes and all have human urges,don't blame yourself,you never had a risk anway.
i really appreciate your responses, but would like to hear it from a Doctor, just for reassurance purposes  
The pay the fee and post in the expert doctors forum
At no time were you ever at risk of contracting HIV.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
thank you never knew it existed
Thank you all for the kind responses.....i think all of you are doing a wonderful job.. my special admiration to all....people who take the time to help others are genuine people, and kind.  I think the world needs more of you guys.
So teak you think no testing is required ?
if you've been told you had NO risk...why would you come back and ask if testing is required?
lizzie

I think when someone passes through this situation, he/she are always eager for more reassurances.  i guess this is the doubtful human nature.    
hi guys,
can Paronychia be a point of entry for the hiv virus ?
Move along you don't have an HIV concern.
Teak
I have seen many paranoid people like me in this forum, it must be a disaster for you guys....cause you get the same questions over and over.
but in many times i notice that you are kind enough to adress them over and over.