terrified after sex with high end female escort in mumbai of turkish origin
my question,

1. it has been post 36hrs of exposure and i am planning to take a pep called zidolam--lamivudine 150 mg, zidovudine 300 mg. what are my chances of it being helpful, the escort i have spoken to who has told me she has been tested a month before(my paranoia here causes disbelief) and assures me she is clean! i have spoken to her madam as well who tried to reassure me to saying they take immense care+again i cannot believe this.
2. what are my chances of contracting hiv given the above?...i am to be married in 5 months and totally petrified as this is the only time i have been sexual with an escort
3. in sheer paranoia and anxiety i have been scouring the internet for help to no avail and i truly hope this finds me getting the support i need right now, feel corned in a real dark dark place.....
4. have already done a rna pcr test? as per my physicians suggestion although hardly any time has elapsed, i need help as to know what tests and when to be a 100percent certain im clean

PLZZZZZZ HELP
TRULY CONFUSED AND SCARED TO DEATH

can someone plz help
What was your possible exposure?
unprotected sex ? would that be right?
also i did go down on her orally and there was kissing involved..how badly in the **** am i...you are the only person i have spoken to
The only risk you had was unprotected vaginal sex. You will need to discuss nPEP with your doctor and apparently he didn't think you required it or he would have offered it to you when you tested.
hello teak,
unprotected sex for sure, heavy oral on both sides

i know this is very needy but this is the only bit of zone i know where i have got a reply. im in sheer terror man for this f*** up, need advice.
Contact your doctor.
what is the level of risk im looking at without the pep, will it be better if i do? unprotected vaginal sex was involved, should i try getting her tested?
sorry for the bother
dont doctors post here?
How would you know if she tested that she wasn't within the window period. This decision to take nPEP is up to you and your doctor. Had you used a condom you wouldn't be in the predicament.
This is not the doctors forum. If you want a doctor to answer you need to post in their forum and pay the fee.
sorry teak but you are the only person who can clr this---
doctors in india have toooo damn little of a clue

can serious cocaine and marijuana use couple with a bad diet for a few days cause a flase positive on a rna pcr test!!!!!

plz help net is full of ********
will cocaine consumtion in big quantities with weed 2 days before hiv testing hamper my results!!!!!