HIV Prevention Community
test as needed

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

test as needed

HI, everyone

my situation is the same . its been four months. i took a test at three and half months past exposure.

i had an enlarge spleen two weeks after exposure pls fever and all ars symptoms. but i have to wait until jan to test again. i am 37 . and i know my body, how could i get a enlarge spleen. which was very swollen, right after the risky behavior. lets get real. my case is i put myself here. i could not manifest this. the weight loss is just im my chest mostly, . i put myself at risk a year ago. and when i look back on it , i relize that i was causing my symptoms. this is different. all im saying is that with me i got beat up pretty bad with this, and i dont see a second chance. i am well over the paranoid stage. it does take a while for antibodis to show for some , i did'nt get a fever until the four and half week point. . just the first two weeks, what happens is the virus is boucning around in your body to all lymhpnodes.
You don't have HIV and your conclusive test prove it. "The virus is bouncing around in your body to all lymph nodes." LOL