HIV Prevention Community
think she cheated!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

think she cheated!

I am a married male truck driver, about 2 years ago my wife started hanging around a male friend. I suspected she was cheating on me. She has always denied. For an unknown reason their friendship ended shortly after. then a new male friend came In the picture but was short lived. About a year ago the third male friend came into our lives,this friendship was kept a secret until an unfortunate accident 1 day exposed there friendship to many friends of ours. She always insisted that they were just friends, and they had many things in common. I suspected they were sexually involved,do to every time I was on the road for my job she was constantly at this man's house or they were in public together every time someone saw them My friends told me they acted like more a couple than friends by holding hands, his arm always around her,ext. I started checking cell phone records and I actually counted 167 phone calls back and forth in 1 week between The two of them. I begged and pleaded for her to quit hanging around this man, it was hurting our relationship, and it was very embarrassing to me. She always insisted there was nothing sexual they were just friends and refused to end their friendship untill 1 day he showed his true colors and got jealous over her giving a longtime family friend her number. Then the friendship finally ended. Today we have been legally separated for 2 months. We continued to live together for the first 6 weeks, during this time While attempting to talk and get truths she admitted that the male coworker friend that she is currently moving in with has had a sexual relationship since our separation. I asked her to please be honest with me and I asked her if she had a been sexually involved with any of the prior 3 male friends. She still maintains they never had sex, they were strictly friends and when the males attempted to have a sexual relationship that is when she ended the friendships.the third male that There friendship lasted for about 6 months is my biggest concern. He moved here to Virginia from Wisconsin. He is known by many friends of mine in a local club and word was sent back to me a while back that when I'd leave to go on the road for work he was coming to my house. I was notified today in a private chat by a friend of mine in the club that he though me and my wife have been separated for a long time because he was under the impression that that third man and her were dating. He also informed me that I might want to see a doctor because the reason that man had left Wisconsin was he was a heroin addict and was trying to get away so he could get off the drugs. So my question is, do i go see my Dr. And ask for a full panel std test? Or do i approach my wife (who has always insisted on being clean and drug free) with this info, assuming he never told her of his drug use because it would ruin his chances of having sex with her and hope she may tell the truth, or should i contact and express my fears with her new roommate/friend that she has admited having sex with and ask him to join me in confronting her with the question of were she and the feared man sexually active? I have caught her in many lies and expect her to have lied about there relationship to save embaressment, but with a real fear of all our health and future sexual safety, would she now tell the truth? As a last resort i can find a way to contact the man in question for answers, but who knows if he would admit to his drug problem and having sex with her. I feel like i had been stabbed when given the info today and i really dont know what stds he could have if he was a needle drug user and spread to my wife? Or what steeps i need to take for answers? To me i no longer care about faults or blame or embaressment if she was cheating, its now about making sure i am clean and healthy, as well as her and her new man friend.
Tags: cheated, sex, STDs
Did you test?
No, I was just told of the man's suspected heroin addiction today and I don't know for sure if my wife slept with him. That's why I wonder if I should see my Dr first or confront her with this info about him to see if she still claims she never had sex with him, or if she shows any signs of nervousness considering she has always been clean. I almost think if she has had sex with him and I tell her this info, she will panic or finally come clean. If she still claims no sex, and is calm I may be more inclined to believe. Then I may try contacting the man in question to see what he might say. In the end I will talk to my Dr. just to be safe because after all the lies i can no longer trust her word. I just think that her and her new man need to know this info as well and if she tests and come back clean, then it will be unlikely for us to have been infected.
We can't help you with your bunch of "what if" scenarios.
I am wondering what std's could he contract thru heroin use and pass on to my wife buy having sex? And if she denies having sex, should I tell her new man about my suspicions so he is not sitting there unaware if she was lying to me.
Heroin doesn't give you any STDs or HIV. What would you tell anyone, you don't know anything. All you are is a scorned Ex, get over it.
Asking about what diseases can be transmitted by using dirty needles and transmitted by sex? I'm not scorn, I am just trying to find out what if any STD could be spread from a heroin junky to others thru intercourse. But if you just want to give someone a hard time, go away. I feel that someone else may understand my concern and aid me with useful information.