HIV Prevention Community
tom_shine

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

tom_shine

since you have had several screen names here...i cant remember your story.  what brought you to medhelp?
one bad night. i am on my 3rd it took me a wile to figure it out,i im no expert but i have study the fourms for almost 6 months now.
not really talking about your 3 screen names...but more about why you are here.  have you tested...are you waiting to test...are you negative...what?????
i took 4 test 5 8 10 13 weeks.neg.my experance was low risk i am married .was drinking at a bar run in to a crack head made a drunk decision and here i am.when i first started looking at hiv it made me so nervice.so i try to help people with low risk get through i call it hiv fear.my post is bad night tom123
what does this woman being a crack head have to do with it...and just how do you know she was a crack head?
70 days ago i had a encounter 1 time i am maried stright .i am male met her at a bar.i was drunk.we went to car she gave me orel i tried to pentrate maybe once rubed my penis on her to drunk 3 weeks later had ireation in penis called doc got antobitic clered up. home access 5 weeks 8 weeks neg. going today for 10 weeks what do think.ps no she sleeps around maybe crack user.ars started after 8 week test. and 13 weeks now
well i thought that might be high risk at the time.
so this woman who "was" a crack head at first is now someone who sleeps around and "must" be a crack head?  is this correct?  i'm not judging you here...but didnt you sleep around (with her)...so does that make you a crack head too?

just trying to figure out why everyone always refers to the person that THEY either slept with or had oral sex with, is automatically a crack head.
no i know every one here. i know it for a fact she is a crack head
"she sleeps around maybe crack user"...these are your words in an above post.

back to my question...what does being a crackhead or not have to do with it?
when i frist started googling hiv well you know the rest.
nope...i do not know the rest.  still dont know what being a crack head or not has to do with you thinking you have hiv...sorry.  when you goggled hiv...did it say that if you sleep with someone who sleeps around...she must be a crack head?
now it says if you sleep with someone who is a drug user you should test
talk to you later have to go to work
did it not say that if you have unprotected sex that you should test too?   wouldnt that be IV drug users?  

i just get soooo freaking tired of ppl who sleep around...refer to their partners as "crack heads" in order to mask their own guilt...like they are not doing to same damned thing.
Did you get tested?