transmission risk
Anyone,
I had a question on transmission risk. I  would not ask as there is alot of good info on the site, thanks to alot of kind a knowledgable people, except for a twist to the exposure. I will get right to the issue. I was with a central american hooher and there was no penatrative sex of any kind (no vaginal,rectal, or oral). I rubbed the outside ofher vagina and fingered her with a latex glove and ky gel lube. I remove the glove with no issues. I masturbated myself and she masturbated  herself by rubbing and patting her vagina with her fingers and hand.  When I was ejaculating she pushed her self up and with the hand she was masturbating with reached out and pushed my penis to the side as to not get any sperm on her stomach. It happened very fast and I am not sure if she touch my penis straight on (touching the urethra) or on the side of the head or hit my hand.  The contact very brief as described. I was in a room with a attached bathroom so I got up and went in the shower  immediately and washed my penis with water using my hand moving from the shaft downward toward and over  the head multiple tiimes. I then put soap on myself and washed in the same way. I was worried because I have read that  a study was done that showed washing immediately after exposure increases your risk of HIV transmission. I am circumcised.

My question is this--If she was HIV positive and did touch my penis tip with her hand with vaginal secretion on it and I washed immediately --What do you think my risk is? Do I need to test?

You wouldn't have a risk at all.
Thank you for taking the time to answer.  It sounds like as this is my only risk that testing in not necessary. Would you agree?
You do not need testing for HIV.
Again thank you for you time. You provide alot of info to people who are in need of a educated opinion. In short their are alot of people who appreiciate you.