transmission risk
DR Handsfield/ Dr Hook
Hello doctors, the reason why i have come to you today is because i have a great concern regarding Hiv and i am psychologically and emotionally depressed
TRANSMISSION/ TEST
I am from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur i met a shemale at a shop and she offered her self for sex with me i had protected anal sex and had UNPROTECTED oral sex( giving) with a transexual (Shemale) and she ejaculated inside my mouth and i swallowed her cumm, now i know in your previous test you regard oral sex as very low risk. but my CONCERN is at exactly a week before my encounter  exactly 7 days to be precise i went to the dentist and i had my tooth removed(incisors) no stiches involved. but to tell you the fact i asked the nurse about my healing process she said it takes 3-4 days. on the day i am sure i was not bleeding but i could still feel the wound on my mouth and the feeling that the wound has not fully healed but it was not bleeding.
1. how likely is it that i can contract hiv from this encounter?
2. do you think due to the hole created after the the minor surgery could lead to the virus entering the body as a result to HIV transmission?

then i kept on researching the internet and i got scared and decided
to have a hiv test as follows
1. HIV I/2 Ag/Ab combi that detects HIV-1 p24 antigen, antibodies(IgG/igM) to HIV-1(including group o) and HIV 2 in human serum and plasma. 8 WEEKS NON-REACTIVE                  HSV-1 REACTIVE  HSV-2 NON-REACTIVE
I had another test exactly the same at 17-2 WEEKS  NON- REACTIVE
2. DO I NEED ANOTHER HIV TEST? reasons in Question 2

EXPOSURE 2
on the 17th WEEK after these tests i had an encounter (Not sex) a girl i do not know an African collapsed on the road and fell so i decided to help and carry her with my hands while carrying her, i bruised my finger there was a little blood on my finger i am not sure if she was bleeding and took her to the taxi. my concern is,
1. is it possible to acquire or transmit HIV from this incidence?
2. my finger did contact her skin i am not sure if she had a bleeding wound or not that could spread hiv transmission since most health hazards contract hiv from this way. do i need ANOTHER hiv test again?
Pls help me explain so that i can use your explanation to justify my emotions if not i will always keep worrying myself about "what ifs" that will make me go online find something even worse and the cycle keeps on happening. please doctor with you expertise and knowledge help me explain that i dont have HIV let me ease my mind i am always paranoid about HIV since my first encounter i really need your help!!!.
Your 17 week test is conclusive. You do not have a hiv concern.
You never had an exposure and didn't need any testing.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
http://www.orasure.com/products-infectious/products-infectious