HIV Prevention Community
two questions

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

two questions

I recieved unprotected oral from a csw is it true I can continue to have unprotected sex with my regular partner(with regards to hiv)?

Secondly, I have an pilonidal sinus an abcess (abscess) on my my coccyx is this any kind of risk from a hiv perspective?
1. Yes you can,,, because you were never exposed
2. No
sorry to bump this, but are u sure about the second one? because it occasionally breaks open, even if vaginal fluid splashed on it, it would not be a concern? i want to ask in the doctors forum but it has reached the daily limit
this is the same guy forgot password to my old account sorry
not a concern
Thanks lizzie. Can i just take the time to ay to Diver, Lizzie, Teak, Rainlover, nursegurl, vance, and all the other active posters. Im sure you have all gone through a lot and i feel deeply embarassed taking your time with my stupid mistakes and anxieties... God bless you all. If you guys have preferred charities I could donate to please let me know.