HIV Prevention Community
vaginal fluid on condoms for 2minutes

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

vaginal fluid on condoms for 2minutes

hello a short question
me and my friend had a sex adventure
we both went to a csw in india.first my friend went to her and had proted vaginal intercouse.after nearly 2minutes i went to her proted but my concern is that she touched the condoms which was on the ground used by my friend and touched the same condom which she wore on my penis(inner part of condoms)
i had rna qual  at 4daysand quan at 2weeks plus agab at 2 and 4weeks all neg
my questions are
will hiv in the thin vaginal coating present on the condoms maintain infectious for 2min
pls help im engaged
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
Avatar n tn
hello sir i mean i how well hiv in vaginal fluid coating over the condoms maintain infectious for 2minutes is it possible im asking because the csw touched the used condoms and with the same fingers touched my condoms which she wore on my penis i also had hiv p24 at 4weeks
pls advise me sir
No it doesn't and HIV is not transmitted in that manner and you were already advised above as to why.