very scared!
i went to a barbing salon to bar  my hair,when i got there the barber used brush and an liqiud to sterilize theee clipper both the back and the front but i don't think the brush toucheed the tip of the blade of the clipper itself and when he was barbing my hair the clipper made a cut at the back of my head,am scared because after a few weeks latter i got a swollen node on my neck,am scared of hiv please am i safe? and if yes why is the swollen node there?,i also feel pain by the flesh by side of my cheek!please answer my question!Thanks!
Your lymph nodes get swollen whenever ur body fights an infection, it could be even a simple infection that doesnt need any medical assistance. What u hab described has nothing to do with hiv, dont over think. If the lymph nodes pains and doesnt go away on its own then consult a doctor ofcourse not a hiv doctor qs hiv does not transmit at saloon.
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child