very very bad ongoing hiv symptoms at 8 months
hi there,i new to this ,any help would be greatly appreciated- i had unprotected sex & oral with a female (i'm a male,32 yrs),at 5 weeks after i started getting very very dry mouth,sore throat,headache and canker sores- at 2 months after- then came swollen lymph nodes all over body  i am getting them averywhere and they are increasing in size and number,also dry flaky skin,fever,diarreah,very bad swollen and bleding gums it looked like my gums were rottening,muscle pain,pain under arms and groin. at 3 months- herpes sores on lips-recurring (never had these before),swollen tonsil,white & geographic tongue, badly receeding gums,focilles,rash on arms,face,buttocks,legs,sores all over my body,extreme pins and needles in my arms and feet,i awake about ten times in the night and needs to shake up my hands and feet it also pains,i have lost about 12 pounds,all my clothes are to big now at 8 months after exposure all of these symptoms are still present and are increasing very very bad sore throat still with earache,increasing swelling nodes,swollen tonsils,recurring herpes sores on lips,recurring sinus infections,r,fungus under nails,splitting nails and all other symptoms mentioned above,i believe the girl i slept with is poz because she siid she took a test but when i asked to see the results she stopped answering my calls and changed her phone #, i am married and fear i have infected my beautiful wife,i tokk about seven hiv1/2 rapid tests out to 7.5 months all were negative,but all symptoms are increasing,can anyone help me, the dr's at the hospital said it should show in 6 months time,one even said it can take up to 2 years, can anyone please help me?
Just a feeling that you posted here before. But anyway a 3 month antibody test is conclusive. You tested at 7.5 months...you don't have HIV.
nope i've never posted here before, but i have all telltale symptoms and even more of hiv

Hiv123-no one said you were crazy but you are being disrespectful to the people who have helped you. We can't make you believe that you are negative, we tell you that you are based on your tests but you wish not to believe it for some odd reason.

wvworries202-symptoms mean nothing, test always outweighs symptoms.
sorry,im not trying to disrespect anyone,thanks for you response,but what do you mean by Hiv-123? i dont understand
Someone else posted to your thread and that poster was Hiv123. So I addressed his statement prior to yours. His post has since been removed.
It was me who posted on your thread man. I apologize. I was just letting you know I'm goin through almost all the same stuff, and I offended Vance on accident. Hang in there buddy they say the window is three months and we are way outside of that. We are fine and must have some other virus but not hiv. Best of luck. :) and sorry again just wanted you to know your not alone.
thanks for your co-operation,im sure you've helped hundreds or even thousands of people on this site already,but have you ever seen someone test positive after 8 months with all the symptoms like me? its like living a nightmare,physically feeling very,very bad and it all started after this act.i forgot to mention in the first post that i did a hiv-1 rna bdna test done at 19 weeks this sample was sent to the us,and 1.5 weeks later the lab home  called me in for another sample to send,when i questioned them on why this was necesary they told me that the lab in the us had some concerns with my results and they needed another sample for confirmation,after 2.5 weeks and calling a couple of times i then recieved the results as <75 copies,but why do they repeat test an expensive test as this for free,i've read they do that if you have a clinically significant viral load,hence the reason i am very worried,i think the amount of time this blood sample took to reach the us lab the sample was no longer good.an the results were not accurate.
No. I haven't seen any one's result changing post 8 month's negative. Infact for a normal individual, I have not seen any one's result changing post 6 weeks from exposure.Your symptoms could be resultant of anything but not HIV.
hyy . i tested my hiv in this february 2016. and the guy on whom i had doubt had sex with me one year ago. means february 2015. the result is negative. but still i am fear whether i have HIV or not
Okay the reason you were asked for a second sample could vary:

1. For NAAT tests the blood needs to be stored at specific condition, improper storage or handling could lead to improper asessment - That could be one big reason.

2. NAATs have a reputation of false positive. However every false positive is re-assesed. That could be one reason too.

But the good news is - Your consistent negative antibody tests backed up by undetected PCR RNA only suggests YOU ARE NEGATIVE. Time to move one, buddy.
hi man, it been a long time for me googling around, u know what, this is just to help u ease ur heart/mind, don't stress plz... go on my threads now 2years me on medhelp and still getting negative result everytime i test. i have all the symptoms u a have montioned including hair loss which i don't see with u, i mean all ur symptoms, get on my threads, plz try to relax and focus on praying and and geta proper treatmen. i will say that it is not hiv, if it was then i could have been positive but im not.  
thanks guys for all the positive feedback,however,no matter how i try to move on these symptoms are increasing and it only leads to on thing (hiv),i honestly dont know what to do again,im jus almost certain that i have hiv.i've never had these symptoms before,and they all started after this unprotected act.
you have been assessed by this forum as being conclusively negative.  there is nothing left to offer you at this time.

further questions should be addressed in the hiv anxiety community forum.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-Anxiety-Support/show/595?controller=forums&action=show&id=595&camp=msc
Seek professional mental help.