HIV Prevention Community
weird symptoms and hiv relation?
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weird symptoms and hiv relation?

About a year ago I had a low risk encounter with a male. I'm a female. Since then I have been stressed out and also having weird symptoms show up. Right now, behind both of my knees are swollen. The bump is about the size of a golf ball and it has mild pain and a little numbness down my leg. I looked it up and all that comes up are bakers cysts, but I know there are lymph nodes behind there as well. Also, i have noticed white spots show up on my left arm. There are about 5 white spots in one area by my wrist and a few scattered on my arm and my other arm. Also, noticed some on my legs, but not many. My feet also seem swollen as well and are tingly. Throughout the year I have had night sweats maybe less than 10, but I noticed I get them when I'm really stressing. I also feel pains in my neck, but no swollen nodes. Now I woke up with two blisters on my perinium. I have been diagnosed with hsv 2, but rarely have outbreaks.

Here was my risk: and I know everyone says it's a no risk activity, but I'm scared out of my mind still with all these weird symptoms. The guy performed oral sex on me for maybe 20 minutes and he also fingered me. I don't know his status, but what if he had blood in his mouth or a cut on his finger?

so here are my questions: Do people have symptoms after a year of being infected? Do they get swollen popliteal lymph nodes? Are white spots on skin a symptom of hiv?

Someone please help me I'm losing my mind and also I feel so scared because I have a boyfriend and would die if I gave him anything :(
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not an HIV concern, you did not have an exposure.
Blank
Thank you Teak. I don't mean to bug you, but can you please answer these few questions I have just so I can help understand.

If the guy had a cut on his tongue or in his mouth somewhere how does it not spread to me? Also the same for his finger if he happened to have a cut. Does it take a significant amount of blood to pass it?

Thank you. I appreciate the help.
Blank
Nothing to explain, you never had an exposure.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank