HIV Prevention Community
what could it be?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

what could it be?

I gave oral sex to my boyfriend in March 17,he didn't ejaculate or anything. Now two weeks later i have a little throat discomfort. I asked him if he has ever been positive for any stds or if he has ever been at risk with hiv. He denied it. At the moment i am worried it could be hiv or any other std.
I forgot to mention, i have couple of headaches and diarrhea which cones and goes.
You will not get HIV giving sombody a blow job, your saliva contains over a dozen enzymes and proteins which render the virus inactive.  Sounds to me like you caught a cold.
NO!!!!  Oral sex is no risk, there are numerous SCIENTIFIC studies which support this.  Please do not say that it is low risk on a site where people are already anxious about non risk situations.

For the record ORAL SEX IS NOT A RISK for the reason that I stated at teh start of this thread.  Science backs this up 100%.