HIV Prevention Community
what is the risk

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

what is the risk

hello friends,

i had a night with a csw in mid of november 2012, i was drunk , and i dint wear condom, also dint penetrate, but jus masturbated by rubbing my penis over her vagina,  in  next 5 days i started having some red pimples all over my shoulders, chest and back, but i dint have fever or sore throat. later in 2 week, i had cold for 10 days, , so got worried, and contacted the csw who i ve met, and took her for rapid hiv test ( nearly 11 weeks after i met,) and the results came non reactive. i am still having that red pimples, which is coming and leaving marks.
did i have any risk,
mam, whats my risk
You never had a risk.  Sexually, the only way HIV can be transmitted is through unprotected vaginal or anal sex.
No penetration is no risk ,use condom in future.symptoms are something else
A condom for mutual masturbation is unnecessary in regards to HIV.  For other STDs, yes (although a very small risk)..btu not HIV.

For HIV...condoms are necessary for any penetrative vaginal or anal sex.  Nothing else is a risk.
thanks,
no need for me to test
hello friends,

again one incident ,pls clarify,

i went to a massage , and that massage gal gave massage with a cream and she did masturbate with her hand.  any risk??

i have a small pimple in my scrotum and a sore in a tongue after 4 days of that incident

Not an HIV concern.