HIV Prevention Community
worried a out hiv

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

worried a out hiv

Hi i know this is going sound gross but here goes i had vaginal sex with girl i have been dating we didn't finish i took condom off put in napkin and put in my bag cause i was staying at her house the next day i left and put in my car  a few days later we were going to have sex i didnt have condom i remember i had that and went and got it from car rinsed it off and checked for leaks thinking this was safe i used condom no break semen all stayed in condom it seemed ok so any chance of contracting hiv plz help if it was anew condom i wouldn't be as worried
as long as there was no condom failure, you had NO risk.
Thank you Lizzie that eased my mind knowing that a expert like u thinks i had no risk i admit it was gross but at least it was safe sex and there was no failure at all :) next time i will have handfulls of new ones handy
And just a question i know there is thousand of post but couldn't find one like mine thats why i used my last post but have you are teak seen this kind of question are at least really close?
Teak are Lizzie have u seen this before i read a couple different post about how it was reused but put on inside out but right away mine was a couple days later i know gross but it was only put on the first time and used for about a min before we had to stop but i made sure it had no  holes rinsed it off and used it this time so have u seen any thing like this in any other post? And does it change effectivenes of condom?  i take Lizzie advice and believe her just want to make sure i stated all facts 1 all semen was in condom 2 no leaks 3 didn't come off 4 but it was days old and reused? Ps she donates plasma all the time dont they check for hiv?
Anyone?
Variations of this question have been asked hundreds of times on this forum.

A reused condom cannot expose you to HIV, even if turned inside out, because HIV would no longer be active in vaginal secretions that have been exposed to air.
So it wouldnt effect the effectiveness  of the condom? Thats my last?
Read what you have ben told
I did read it and is what iam getting from Lizzie and joggen is even thow it was reused and days old as long as there it didn't break its just as effective as a new one?  Is that correct?