worried about symptoms versus 8 week test.
Hi, im wondering if anyone could offer any insight...

We are a couple who gave oral sex to a guy. To cut a long story short we both got diagnosed with gonorrhea. We also took a HIV test after 8 weeks and both came out negative. One of us had sore gums when giving oral sex.

What is worrying is that one of us has stomach trouble and diarrhea for the last three weeks plus being tired an awful lot of the time during the day.

The other has a scratchy feeling in the throat (but does suffer with anxiety)

We are both worried and concerned that we may have HIV. What is the likely hood after testing negative after 8 weeks? We are just worrier because of these symptoms. It worries me aswell that a nurse at the hospital said a test after 8 weeks doesn't prove anything so she worried me too. Thanks for any help!!
Oral sex is never risk for HIV..testing was not required ..may be the person in hospital unaware. No further testing advisable.tc bye
No risk. You can't contract the virus in that fashion.
for someone who had a risk...NEITHER OF YOU DID...an 8 week test would be a great indicator of one's status and hiiiiiiiighly unlikely to change at the 3 month mark.