HIV Prevention Community
worried again

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

worried again

hi all i thought everything is fine until i spoke here in local clinic. Here is what happened.
In our friends group, one guy is positive. We all went to trip recently and we made a camp and enjoyed. Next day we all went out to toilet outside and there was one little pond. This hiv positive guy washed his *** in that pond and after exactly 2 minutes, i went washed in the same pond and same place. I really had cuts in my hand which was approximately 2 minutes older.
And yes he was having blood in his feces and he only told me that.  and that water was a stagnant water.
Since he washed there just 2 minutes Before, his blood would Be mixed with water. 100%sure. Since i washed with the same stagnant water and i'd cuts in my hand that too very recent cut which was bleedin and i usually wash little deep that putting my finger just little inside my anus, did i put myself into risk? Please help me wit scientific facts. Is it possible theoriticlly? There are conflictin information everywhere
Move along you didn't have an exposure.
thanks for the answer teak.
I would like to know few things to ease my mind and go with 100% certainty.
1. Even his blood is mixed with stagnant water and i used it immediately after two minutes, even i washed little deep inside approximately one centimeter inside my *** and even i had cuts in my hand which was bleeding a minute ago, still no risk?

2. I just need some scientific explanation from you sir. Please help me.
can somebody help me by answering my above questions?
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
so teak what you say is once blood is out of human body and though it's mixed with water of small quantity of water and if that water falls on a open wound (that is water mixed with hiv infected blood ) still no risk?
Correct.. No risk.
thank you sir. Last set
of questions. Kindly answer.
You say no risk that means even the gap between blood coming out and falling on wound is less than a minute still no risk?
Also my wound was fresh. Still no risk?
In case of anal sex, how deep should Semen go inside the anus In order for infection to take place? Just dischargin semen on the anus can cause infection?
NO RISK.........
one more thing teak. Can hiv transmit from human feces if it has a visible blood on it and it comes in contact with anus inner lining and mucus membrane?
can somebody answer to above question?
can somebody tell me if feces with blood is a risk and can transfer hiv if it comes in contact with mucus membrane?
No matter what spin you put on it...you had no risk.  Did you ask this question before?  Not long ago, he had the EXACT same situation posted.
No. I don't know if somebody had asked. I just want to know if the feces which having visible blood on it comes in contact with inner lining of anus or mucus membrane, is it a risk? I just want to know why on ri
sk or why risk with some explanation.. Please somebody help me please
So you picked up his feces and started to rub it on your anus?

You have been answered over and over by Teak, we are not going around in a circle with you asking "what if" questions. You had no risk, accept the answers and move on please.
No i didnt do that. What i did was i washed mine with the same water where he washed. More over it was a stagnant water. Very small amount of water was there. There was a mud in the deep too which was visible. He himself told me that he was bleedin while he was doing that. I even had cut.

Thats why i want to know the water that mixed with his **** and blood and it came in contact with my anus inner lining and i even had fresh cut which was bleeding that time. Honestl
y there is no ifs sir. Please help me
It really isn't fair to our volunteers, and to the rest of the community members who have questions and need answers, to keep asking the same question repeatedly.  Three of our very knowledgeable members have given you a definitive answer.  Please be respectful and accept their analysis that you had NO risk.
To expand on Kirstie's answer why no "what if's" it's because you can come up with 100 "what if's" that are not going to happen and we don' have the time nor the will to answer every question that comes to mind. We answer real questions about real risk.
swear the event i described above happened believe me and access my risk based on above condition please i beg
you all
Your risk has already been assessed as NO RISK.

Please do not continue to inquire about your risk.  You are wasting precious moments of life worrying about a disease that you do not have.  Also, our Terms of Use state that continuing to question a no-risk situation can result in your account being disabled.  We do not want to do that.

At this point, it is clear that you do not have HIV, but you might have anxiety.  We have an anxiety forum where you can ask questions about how to manage your anxiety.