HIV Prevention Community
worried again !!
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

worried again !!

hello . i would like to say thanks for all MODERATORS plz i would like to ask a question
a commercial sex worker give me blow job for about 1 min i didn't ejaculate in her mouth.but i ejaculate after 20 or 25 second after masturbating.
my questions are :
-i didn't notice cuts out of her mouth or in her lips but i do'nt know inside of her mouth if it's there blood or a cut (notice that she is a smoker women).could blood lead to infection ??
-i made some researches in the internet and i found that blood can increase the risk of infection? true or false??
-did any one here have seen someone get infected by HIV trough oral sex ??
-should i get tested??
thanks and i hope hearing from you soon
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Blank
sorry TEAK for my post. you increase my fears .i think you are not feeling what i'm suffring now. answer me
should i get tested YES or NO?
I ASK THIS BECAUSE THE PRICE OF TEST IN MY COUNTY IS VERY EXPENSIVE (300 dollars for HIV test !!!!!)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...