worried on test result
In March I received oral sex from a male (I am a guy and I was who penetrated into his mouth). It was around only 5-10 seconds ( I did not like it, so stopped it). I know that saliva does not transmit HIV, but he had a broken tooth and he said that he is going to a dental surgery (actullay there was no visible blood or something, and I assume that nobody asks for an oral if  theres is pain or bleeding in the mouth). Now I have a girlfriend and I want to be sure that I did not contract HIV from this event. I made an OraQuick Advance Hiv1/2 test at home. I am not an expert on how to read it, and I see some very soft coloration in the test zone (really very soft and it is not a sharp line, indeed it is blured). So, maybe it is a slightly reactive test. I asked for a clinical HIV test also, now I have to wait one week more to get the result. Should I worry that it could be positive?
OralQuick Advance are not home tests and you did not have an exposure from oral sex.
Thank you. I hope it will be confirmed by the clinical test.
I was tested negative. File closed. Thanks for your comment.