HIV Prevention Community
worried whether infected with hiv or not
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

worried whether infected with hiv or not

sir/madam,
i had an intercourse wid a prostitute on nov30 and it was a protected intercourse and during intercourse the condom slipped and some of the vaginal fluids may have came in contact with the innerforeskin but am sure the urethra was protected, later it seemed like a white patch appearing on to that area and it became darkened, now am facing neck pain on the posterior part, no swollen lymph nodes or anything, and mild headaches(am a smoker ). so sir could you please tell me the possiblity of hiv transmission in this case and what are the chances? please please reply.
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
You did not have a risk
Blank
But i have seen in some foruns that innerforeskin possess a risk to contract hiv virus..is it true...and in my case innerforeskin got in contact with vaginal fluids
Blank
I didnt get a reply vance
Blank
No risk.
Blank
Teak i have seen one of ur comment telling that hiv can pass through innerforeskin of penis so if its the case am i at a risk...
Blank
Anyone plz reply
Blank
No risk bro.
Blank
You had protected sex and didn't have a HIV exposure.
Blank
Buddy now i can feel ma lymph nodes on ma neck below ma ear...a feeling of tiredness and ill even the pain on d neck and shoulder is not going off..the lymph nodes are not tender on neck and below ear but i can feel them with my fingers easily just like bead..and i have joint aches as well some follicles are coming on my thibghs.and small red pimples that come and go on my back its 90days since my exposure and the symptoms are still ongoing somebody please help me to clear my mind
Blank
Move along, there is nothing further to comment on.
Blank
pls tell me abt your present status?
Blank
Hey teak joggen and others yesterday i have checked hiv 1 &2 screening test and the result is negative..the test was carried out after 120days of exposure..can i rely on the results..how far is this tests accuracy? Please reply
Blank
What to do joggen..its a state of mind..to make ma mind clear i got tested and coz of gods grace am negative...can i rely on this ? Hiv 1&2 screening is accurate isnt it?
Blank
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...