In April 2006 I had sexual intercourse with an unknown woman and 3 days later my nightmare begun. These are the main symptoms:
1. Constant low grade fever – lasted for about 3 years, in later stage only in the evenings dropped below 36.0 C which was accompanied with sweats.
2. Severe night sweats.
3. Day sweats, constantly wet head (kind of oily face), wet hair.
4. Sore throat for many months – nothing could cure it.
5. Red eyes, kind of red net in the white part.
6. Severe brain for.
7. Extreme weakness I could hardly walk.
8. Blurred vision, something as someone looks too long into the sun and then try to adapt its vision to a normal light. But this kind of vision was constant for me even during the days without the sun.
9. Disgusting, white coat on my tongue – candida albicans diagnosed.
10. No appetite.
12. Chronic sinus congestion.
I have lot of lab tests which revealed nothing. The only diagnosis was “Patient suffers from ME/CFS (WHO 93.3); however it is clear that there is a chronic persisting infection of unknown origin”.
Something like 4 years later I have started to feel better, I could back to quite normal social life.
Last year I was able to start some minor sport activities like jogging, gym.
Around 2 months ago the nightmare started again with some kind of weakness and chills. Checked body temperature – it was sth like 35,2C almost all of the time (now it is quite normal during the day). This time I don’t have as severe symptoms yet (hope it would never come back to such extend as in 2006). This time the symptoms are:
1. Low grade body temperature, at the beginning constantly below 36, now quite normal drops in the evenings to 35,2.
2. Night sweats
4. Red eyes as before – kind of a red net.
6. The same kind of vision as before
7. Brain fog
8. Cold hands and legs.
9. Don’t rest during sleep very tired
10. During the night – don’t feel my hands, some kind of numbness but not typical like it happens from time to time to everyone.
11. Persistent cough.
13. Sinus congestion
Of course I am too weak to continue what I have started a year ago: jogging and the gym.
Recently I have found some articles about mysterious Chinese disease – and almost all of my symptoms fit to what the people describes!
The only problem is no one treats us seriously. It spreads not only in China but other continents as but the problem is ignored.
I don’t know what to do, whom to ask about any help.
I don’t know if you even could help somehow, I write just to put the world attention there is a serious problem the people struggling hardly with no any help from the medical and scientific world.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.