HSV-1/2
Someone just posted this over on hivlikevirus;

"I have this disease and I strongly believe it is the result of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 from reading up in the nearly 9 months I have been afflicted. Very few diseases cause peripheral neuropathy and nerve damage simultaneously with enduring rashes (transient viral rashes are extremely common), conjunctivitis and eye-swelling, oral ulcers and irrepressible sore throat, etc.

95% of all people contract the poliovirus without so much as a sniffle, but of the 5% who acquire symptoms, 1% or more will die or become crippled. This is the nature of viruses. In a world of almost 7 billion inhabitants, we are the 1% of herpesvirus sufferers who cannot fight this disease off."

Would / could explain a lot - especially considering most of our 'low risk' encounters. Have any of you considered / tested for it at all (whether negative or not)?

PS. Got my 12 week HIV tests back yesterday. Negative. Thank God...
Hi 123etc,
I totally agree with u, dont know if this is about herpes or other bacteria or virus but defenitly I think is more related with our response and probably we are thats 1% of people who cant fight the illness and suffer an exaggerated reaction. But if thats the situation, what could we do? Just eat better and change our life style?
By the way, I have all the hivlikevirus symptoms and a lot of negative results for differents test, included hiv. But curiously have positive for herpes 2, but doc says the test is not very accurate and the result was around the limit, he did not give much importance.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
livn_learnn commented on Salivary gland disord...
Feb 10
boomboom13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 08
unlucky30 commented on Inmunological pannel ...
Jan 05