HIV like illness User Group
HSV-1/2
About This Group:

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months

Founded by omar88 on August 15, 2012
17 members

HSV-1/2

Someone just posted this over on hivlikevirus;

"I have this disease and I strongly believe it is the result of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 from reading up in the nearly 9 months I have been afflicted. Very few diseases cause peripheral neuropathy and nerve damage simultaneously with enduring rashes (transient viral rashes are extremely common), conjunctivitis and eye-swelling, oral ulcers and irrepressible sore throat, etc.

95% of all people contract the poliovirus without so much as a sniffle, but of the 5% who acquire symptoms, 1% or more will die or become crippled. This is the nature of viruses. In a world of almost 7 billion inhabitants, we are the 1% of herpesvirus sufferers who cannot fight this disease off."

Would / could explain a lot - especially considering most of our 'low risk' encounters. Have any of you considered / tested for it at all (whether negative or not)?

PS. Got my 12 week HIV tests back yesterday. Negative. Thank God...
1 Comment
Hi 123etc,
I totally agree with u, dont know if this is about herpes or other bacteria or virus but defenitly I think is more related with our response and probably we are thats 1% of people who cant fight the illness and suffer an exaggerated reaction. But if thats the situation, what could we do? Just eat better and change our life style?
By the way, I have all the hivlikevirus symptoms and a lot of negative results for differents test, included hiv. But curiously have positive for herpes 2, but doc says the test is not very accurate and the result was around the limit, he did not give much importance.
Blessedtb23 commented on Long standing dry mou...
1 hr ago
ashler1977 commented on Long standing dry mou...
ashler1977 Just updated my journal, pl... Comment
Apr 19