HIV like illness User Group
Hiv possible exposure
About This Group:

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months

Founded by omar88 on August 15, 2012
22 members

Hiv possible exposure

This is my story
Feb of 2015 in visited some friends of mine. Later that night my friend introduced me to some other friends and started talking and dancing with a girl. After the party we went home as in her and i, we started to kiss and she later went on to perform oral sex(unprotected) then we started to perform intercourse but i was not being myself that night so i doubt i got it in because i was not performing(protected). Later i tried once more but unprotected  but it didn't get it in either. The next morning in had an achy throat and it became a strep throat in 2 -3 days. I had night sweats,fever(102),lost of apatite  ,fatigue,and chills. The doctor gave me penicillin  and went away with the full treatment within 7 days. But when i mix the Internet and brain we come to some  conclusions and stuff so i went to check myself for hiv and was negative after 2.5 months after possible exposure. It's been 5 months now and i workout everyday maybe give my body one or two days rest, but sometimes feel tired, but there are time I don't sleep at night due to naps, sometimes i feel down and don't feel like doing anything but lye down, i have been constantly  going to the bathroom to perform #2  but time in time it comes outo solid while other times it's broken down. Ive  had no rash,no spots on my tounge,but I do have  from what it appears to be a swollen lympnode on my armpit,but when I flex it goes away, ive had a purplish spot inside my moth like a vein popped, night sweat I don't have, I only have them when  my ac turns off and I'm under my covers. Another thing is I never get sick, I'm cough time in time, have flem (phlegm) coming out but no fever, I will get tested again within the next week to make sure but with what I have said, is there a possibility of me being exposed?

sorry for the bad grammer, it was typed on a pad
Frenchies commented on Long standing dry mou...
17 mins ago
Angelinaaa commented on Long standing dry mou...
1 hr ago
Sunshine965 commented on Tested positive for H...