HIV like illness User Group
New AIDS-like disease in Asians
About This Group:

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months

Founded by omar88 on August 15, 2012
18 members

New AIDS-like disease in Asians

It might be our thing and it might not, its not the same study for HIV like illness that is going in other labs about the cases in china but this study is about cases in Taiwan that also had the unknown disease so it might be ,, What am sure about that now there is something found and they say it might be an immune deficiency and it might be caused from an infection ,, days will show us what we are waiting for
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765598628/New-AIDS-like-disease-in-Asians-not-contagious.html
I saw that too,, but it says people affected by it are over 50... may be we have it may we dont,,,only god knows
Hang on brother we are not alone

I have posted this wuestion in the blood disorder forum too

I have swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin aches but hard. constantly tired, joint pain or lymph i don't know, strange feeling in mouth slightly sore on roof , fever , rash on hands and feet.

Im undiagnosed, ive tested for hiv over and at the 16 weeks all negative, and just recieved a negative pcr rna hep b, c,  and hiv at 16 weeks. When i was in hospital they tested me for a lot of things too, but nothing found.

I know its a shot in the dark but is there anyone who could point me in the right direction for testing ? Its taken its toll on me i was hospitalised lost 16lb but have gained 8 back. I dont know what too do.

CD3 (T-Lymph)
Path Report:

CD3 Absolute count     2.50 x 109/L (ref 0.7-2.1)
CD3 % 73% (ref 55-83)

CD8 Absolute     0.72x 109/L (ref 0.2-0.9)
CD8 %     21% (ref 10-39)

CD4 Absolute count     1.83 x 109/L (ref 0.3-1.4)
CD4 %     53% (ref 28-57)

CD4:CD8 Ratio     2.5 (ref 1.0-3.6)
your CD4/CD8 are perfect! this, combined with your several negative HIV tests prove that you can absolutely forget about HIV.

if you have persistent swollen lymph nodes I would consider going with an oncologist and do a biopsy. let's hope is nothing serious.

all the best.
Omer where you from.I m aswell suffrening from the same situation.you from Pak?
Anyone here?i m suffering from same symptoms very very upset
ashler1977 commented on Long standing dry mou...
Jul 21
livn_learnn commented on Long standing dry mou...
Jul 16
watashianata commented on Long standing dry mou...
Jul 14