HIV like illness User Group
undeveloped virus?
About This Group:

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months

Founded by omar88 on August 15, 2012
18 members

undeveloped virus?

Hi, my doctor say after seeing my symptoms and tests that looks like some virus... I had neutropenia and low platelets... and all symptoms of primoinfection... but negative PCR and Elisa after 6 months... could I dont have develop antibodies because my disorders in my blood yet? Some people say no, no after 6 month, I dont know.
PCR doesnt look for antibody , it looks for the virus so its not your case !

is your doctor interesting in your case ?
Urraco, what's your current WBC and lymphocites count? Mine's was 4,500 and about 1,500 last time (both are within the normal range, but low).
no, no doctor interested... well, just my dermatologist, she ask me to test for HTLV and a detailed white blood serie. When she saw my CBC she said that my white blood was low and because of my symptoms and red spots she think that could be some viral issue.  So know Im wating for other specific blood tests and she ordered another Elisa at 9 month (I think this is ridiculous after have read so much about vih, but she is the doctor.

Sometimes I think they are hiding something when doctors are not interested in seeing something beyond, but then I think maybe it's true that I'm getting paranoid, but I still feel sick!
Elisa at 9 months if worthless. if HIV infection is suspected, she should rather do a PCR RNA or a CD4/CD8 count.

what was your WBC (white blood cell) count?
ashler1977 commented on Blessedtb23's status
Aug 31
0321cja commented on Long standing dry mou...
Aug 27
ashler1977 commented on white coated tongue f...
Aug 19