undeveloped virus?
Hi, my doctor say after seeing my symptoms and tests that looks like some virus... I had neutropenia and low platelets... and all symptoms of primoinfection... but negative PCR and Elisa after 6 months... could I dont have develop antibodies because my disorders in my blood yet? Some people say no, no after 6 month, I dont know.
PCR doesnt look for antibody , it looks for the virus so its not your case !

is your doctor interesting in your case ?
Urraco, what's your current WBC and lymphocites count? Mine's was 4,500 and about 1,500 last time (both are within the normal range, but low).
no, no doctor interested... well, just my dermatologist, she ask me to test for HTLV and a detailed white blood serie. When she saw my CBC she said that my white blood was low and because of my symptoms and red spots she think that could be some viral issue.  So know Im wating for other specific blood tests and she ordered another Elisa at 9 month (I think this is ridiculous after have read so much about vih, but she is the doctor.

Sometimes I think they are hiding something when doctors are not interested in seeing something beyond, but then I think maybe it's true that I'm getting paranoid, but I still feel sick!
Elisa at 9 months if worthless. if HIV infection is suspected, she should rather do a PCR RNA or a CD4/CD8 count.

what was your WBC (white blood cell) count?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
boomboom13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 08
unlucky30 commented on Inmunological pannel ...
Jan 05
Angelinaaa commented on Long standing dry mou...
Sep 17