HPV and relationships
To be plain and simple, I was diagnosed with HPV last August and I had a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend. I told him right away because I felt it was the right thing to do. I wore a condom with the two men I was in a relationship with before him and the doctor said that my warts were placed in a spot where the condom could not protect. He understood and decided to love me in all of my forms. We've been together for a year now and about 3 months ago he told me he started noticing warts on his penis. I'm devistated because I know it's my fault that he has this virus but he won't go to the doctor, he doesn't want to get treatment and I don't know if it's because he's scared or if it's because of his financial situation or what but I'm concerned about him and I don't know what I should do about it. I want to be safe.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphinleiker added the Baby Tracker
Oct 15
Dolphinleiker So 4 months ago i gave birt... Comment
Oct 15
Dolphinleiker uploaded a new photo
Oct 15