Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
Bald spot on my left eyelashes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bald spot on my left eyelashes

Why do I have a bald spot on my left eyelashes? How can I make the hair grow back again?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Bald spot on eyelashes can be due to alopecia aereta eyelashes which is a condition in which an autoimmune response causes hair loss. Selenium, zinc and magnesium are some of the minerals that your hair needs and also amino acids and vitamin E will help in growing hairs. You can regularly massage scalp with oil, use protein conditioner to avoid loss and help growing, prevent exposure in hot sun etc. If the symptoms persist then you may need topical steroids to be prescribed from your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
I have a autoimmune disorder which causes my eyelashes to be extremely thin, short and light which makes me look very strange without serious extensions.  I have recently tried Latise and it seems to be working better than anything else I have tried.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...