Eyebrow Hair Loss
I am 30 years old and just gave birth to my first baby. I've since noticed that I scratch my eyebrows without realizing it and they are thinning out significantly. I am really unhappy with how sparse they have become. I don't tweeze them and they seem to not grow back Help!!
You can get steroid injections monthly (painful) or get an eyebrow transplant of individual hairs to fill in the thin areas
First of all, apply olive oil and take some vitamin supplements for some days. Also eat a healthy, nutritious diet and drink plenty of fluids. The most important nutrients are biotin, silica, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, and vitamin B6. There are many eyelash growth products in the market, but their efficacy has not been scientifically proven. So consult a dermatologist before using any of them. If the symptoms persist then alopecia totalis should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.