Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
Generic propecia??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Generic propecia??

i recently read on another forum that any generic propecia(finaseride) is counterfeit... can this be true?  I thought every branded medication has an equal generic.  Am i wrong?
I purchased Fincom-1 online.. which claims to be a generic of propecia.  Does anyone have experience with this drug?
Avatar n tn
Well..   I guess you can say that is true.
While patent law is protecting the certain branded medication, any generic medicines contain the active ingredient of that branded medication can be called "counterfeit".
Regardless of reputation and effectiveness of the generic med, its should be called counterfeit. Especially in the countries greatly concern about patent law.
I've been on Fincom-1 since last Dec, I'm sure it is working for me.
Hello, I am wondering if theirs generic propecia? I need it ffor my husband.
Generic products also works, the only difference is that you will see results in longer time
I think any drug can be duped - as long as it is purchased from a reputable chemist / dispensary you shouldn't have anything to worry about