Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
Hair is Not Growing Please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Hair is Not Growing Please help

What is it called when the hair folices just stop growing. This is what is happening, and it is happening everywhere on my body. On my scalp, on my face, chest, arms, and legs. There is a hair follicle it just does not grow, and my hair continues to fall out. What can be done to fix this problem? Thank you and God bless you.
Tags: hair loss, not growing, herniated disc repaialp, folices
Telogen effluvium, i looked this up, at first my hair became thin and feel out really fast, and now slowly it is falling out. what can be done?
Hi I notice you mentioned herniated disc, have you had any surgery in the past year?  That can cause you to lose hair as you have discribed.
I had back surgery and soon after I started losing my hair every where.
My doctor said it was the result of the anesthesia as well as the shock to my system that the surgery created.

Have you changed your diet recently?  Cutting back on the amount of protein in your diet can also affect it

Good luck to you