Hair loss treatment
I am a 25-year-old and have begun to experience some hair loss. So I decided to do a little research on the topic to find possible causes and solutions. In my research, I found that one of the leading causes is DHT, which is a byproduct of testosterone. Is this true?

It is true that DHT can contribute to baldness. In fact male pattern baldness is caused by the hair follicle's sensitivity to DHT. The follicles miniaturize (shrink), resulting in a shorter lifespan and the abnormal production of hair.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.