Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
Hair loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Hair loss

I'm 21 yr old male and my hair has been thinning over the 6 months.I took action about one month ago and went to see dermalogist.
Rx.-Finalo tablet(1mg)
Kover-H tablet
Manexil gel(5%)
I started treatment one month ago,i have done nothing but shed hair and lots of it.My hair has become very thin and my scalp is starting to show.I have noticed that the hair on my hairline is thinner now than it was before i started.I am wondering if i should stop taking it or continue.pls help me i am very anxious and depressed..
maybe the medicine you have taken is not give good reaction to you.. try to consult and expert.. or have you heard about NOVO HAIR product.. many baldness person try to use it and they saw a best result.. try you should try it..
It is normal to go through increased thinning before the medicine starts regrowth.  The doctor should have told you.  Keep with the treatment plan and you should see results.

For hair that feels thicker, try neem shampoo.