How to Lose Tan From Skin?
Due to summer, I have got heavy tan on my skin, so I am unable to attended functions. Now I am looking for the ways to reduce tan from my skin by using natural products. Are there any one who is experienced in this, if so please share your suggestions?
To decrease the tan, you should wear long sleeved cotton clothes and apply sun screen with a minimum spf of 30 atleast half an hour before going out in the sun. Other treatment options include hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them as they are not without side effects.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.